When choosing a pest control or a wildlife removal company, there are several questions to ask.
1) How long has the company been in business?How long has the technician been on the job?
Make sure the company (and the technician) has experience to handle your problem, not learning on your time.
2) Are the technicians drug screened and background checked? These people will be in your home and business, make sure they are top caliber! Our techs are drug screened and background checked!
3) Are the pest control and animal control technicians certified, licensed, and insured?
Make sure their technicians are trained, certified, licensed and have workers comp insurance!
4) Does the company provide service agreements?
Beware of "No Contracts", that also means "No guarantees".
5) Does the company have safety equipment for its technicians?
Ladders for heights, beesuits for wasp/bee treatments, control poles for wild animals?
6) Is the company locally owned or is it a franchise operation?
Franchise, referral, and nationwide companies always means higher rates (usually 30% higher than a local company).